Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
*PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR UP-TO-DATE SIZING AND AVAILABILITY*
Surly's Troll is the expedition touring bike that's been nudging you to get rolling down the winding, mostly unpaved path of dirt-road touring. It’s fully-equipped to get you out there — way out there — for long stretches of time, and its highly-versatile dropout design allows you to make the choices that suit your riding style. Single-speed? Rohloff hub? Pulling a trailer? The Troll can do all of that and so much more.
The Troll can handle most of the ideas that you've been turning over in your head. Daydreaming about riding from Alaska to the tip of South America? You can load everything you need onto your Troll and still have plenty of space for “souvenirs.” The Troll can handle it all with aplomb, even if you are still in the training phase.
• Compatible with both disc and rim brakes
• Gnot-Boost rear spacing with Rohloff torque arm slot and Bill/Ted trailer mount
• Accessory barnacles galore, including rack and fender, multiple three-pack mounts, and mid-blade.
• Clearance for 26" x 3" tires (26 x 2.8" with fenders)
• Surly 4130 CroMoly steel, with double-butted main triangle.
• Surly 4130 Chromoly fork, tapered and butted, straight blade with 43mm offset
• Microshift SL-M10 shifters
• Avid FR-5 brake levers
• Shimano Deore crankset with 26/36/48t chainring
• Microshift 10-speed, 11-36t cassette
• Shimano Octalink 73x118 bottom bracket
• 26" x 2.5" Surly ExtraTerrestrial tires
• Cane Creek 10, 1-1/8" headset
• Specifications are subject to change without notice
Colorways: Salt Shaker White (Complete); Black Forest (Frameset)
*Call us to set up home delivery within a 35mi radius.
**Product may differ slightly from picture
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Surly Troll