Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
*PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR UP-TO-DATE AVAILABILITY*
Bianchi's Via Nirone 7 gravel bike was built for cyclists looking to enjoy more time in the saddle. Ride until you hit the "Pavement Ends" sign, and keep going. That's where the fun really begins.
Bianchi is cycling's leading sport-heritage brand, beginning with Giovanni Tommaselli's 1899 win at the Grand Prix of Paris—the world championship of track racing—and continuing with team Jumbo Visma's recent grand tour stage wins by Primož Roglič, Dylan Groenewegen, Wout van Aert, et al. The Bianchi brand truly is synonymous with cycling.
• Allroad alloy frame, with hydroformed tubes, and internal cable routing
• Bianchi Carbon 1.1/8" flat-mount disc fork with 12x100mm thru axle
• Shimano GRX 400 2x10-speed shifters
• 10-speed Shimano Tiagra 11-34 rear cassette
• Shimano GRX 400 RD-RX400 front and rear derailleurs
• Shimano FC-RX600 46/30 crankset
• FSA BB7420ST bottom bracket, 113mm
• 160mm Shimano SM-RT64 disc brake rotors, front and rear
• 700c Reparto Corse CDX22 wheels
• 700c x 35mm Kenda Happy Medium tires
• FSA No.8B headset
• Seat tube and dual down tube bottle cage mounts (topside and underside)
• Rack and fender ready
• Specifications are subject to change without notice
*Call us to set up home delivery within a 35mi radius.
**Product may differ slightly from picture
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Bianchi Via Nirone 7 All-Road