Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
*PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR UP-TO-DATE AVAILABILITY*
All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez redefines what it means to be "entry level." Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.
• Not only does a lightweight bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear.
• Entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier.
• For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
• This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack off you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter.
• Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, fully manipulated custom tubing w/ SmoothWelds
• Tapered head tube: 1-1/8"- 1-3/8"
• Specialized FACT carbon fork with fender eyelets // 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper
• 8-Speed Shimano Claris Drivetrain, with 50/34T chainring
• Tektro rim brakes
• 700 x 25mm tires with double blackbelt flat protection
• Specifications are subject to change without notice
*Call us to set up home delivery within a 35mi radius.
**Product may differ slightly from picture
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Specialized Allez