Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
*BICYCLE SALES ARE ONLY FOR IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE PICKUP.
WE WILL NOT SHIP BICYCLES OUT OF STATE.*
The Gorilla Monsoon is All-City’s do-it-all dirt solution, ready to send cross racers, dirt tourists, and backcountry explorers on the ride of a lifetime. This sweet beast takes inspiration from their famed cyclocross geometry, and it's designed to handle all the camping, dirt touring, exploring, and just plain ol' chasing after good times.
The frame and fork are made from 612 Select steel tubing, selected specifically for sporty handling on the course, comfort on short-duration tours, and maximum off-road fun. Rack and fender mounts at the front and back offer all the versatility you need to conquer wet roads, fully-loaded bikepacking trips, and the gnarliest of grocery lists. The Gorilla Monsoon also includes a dropper post, which is a game changer for handling on steep descents on the trail or pavement. All-City’s paint fades are always classy, while the all-over electrophoretic disposition (E.D.) coating offers elevated rust protection. Because it's an All-City you know it's built to last. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions about ordering, or a custom build.
• Double-Butted 4130 Chromoly steel frame and fork
• High-End wet paint with E.D. coating
• SRAM APEX 1x11 shifters w/ Mechanical Disc Brakes
• 6 bolt Tektro MD-C550 160mm disc brake rotors, front and rear
• FSA Comet MegaEXO crankset w/ 38t chainring
• 11-speed SunRace 11-42 cassette
• FSA MegaEXO bottom bracket
• WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0, 32h rims
• WTB Riddler, 27.5 x 2.4" tires
• Cane Creek 40-series headset
• Specifications are subject to change without notice
*Call us to set up home delivery within a 35mi radius.
**Product may differ slightly from picture
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 55cm All-City Gorilla Monsoon - APEX